9:50 AM

Turkish Barbecue

Last Sunday me and some friends had a Turkish barbecue :))

Well... OK, it wasn't an entirely Turkish barbecue (because most of us were Romanian) but the front yard party was hosted by some friends of mine who are Turkish. We had lots of fun and the food was great (thanks to Coz and Suha who were in charge with barbecue supervision). Because I promised them to share the pictures (I didn't say how I'll do that) I decided to post them here :D

So, staring (in sepia coating) :

Suha (the host)

Suha's Wife 2 B (Andreea)

Suha's Sis with Boyfriend (Yagmur and Moritz)

Me

My love (Coz)

Ralu'

John

And introducing:

Madalina

Madalina's friend - but I can't remember her name, I am so sorry :(


The barbecue:



















And... my personal favorite:

My doggy chasing Suha's cat :))))))))


Note: If you want to see a bigger version of the pictures than just click them! :)

Kisses!! :*

The END!

...

0 comments: